Salad Bowl Christianity
- 4:1 let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it (entering His rest).
- 4:11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest (from his own works).
- 4:14 let us hold firmly to the faith we profess
- 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence
- 6:1 let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity
- 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith
- 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess
- 10:24 let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
- 10:25a Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing
- 10:25b let us encourage one another
- 12:1a let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles us
- 12:1b let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us
- 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus
- 12:28 let us be thankful, and so worship God
- 13:13 Let us, then go to Him, outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore.
- 13:15 let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise
So from the “rest of God” to offer “a sacrifice of praise” the “let us” of Hebrews covers a healthy Christian life. Eat up and enjoy it.
All of these are from the NIV and I am sure they may be different in other translations. Since I like to give credit where it is due, this was a sermon from R.W. Schambach that I heard many years ago.